About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

BlogAds logo design competition.

BlogAds are running a logo design competition. The winning design earns its creator $1000. I'd do it, but I'm pretty much useless when it comes to design! This might be one for you Meeyotch.

If anyone reading this does decide to enter, please quote me as your referer - when you win the $1000, they'll also give me $300.

Update: I've just noticed that the competition is for US residents only.

Comments:
That is always the case. For US residents only. Blah blah. And that sometimes gets frustrating.

Dr. Fil
 
You suck major ass, no one would sign up under you.

Pappy
Mackin with Pappy
 
Maybe they'll sign up under you - you seem like such a nice person.
 
Don't worry dan... this idiot is going all over being a jerk...

BA~~4
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?