About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

The Complete Tightwad Gazette

Thanks to supermom for pointing out a book called "The Complete Tightwad Gazette". I haven't read it personally, but I checked it out on Amazon and it's had some good reviews.

It is a compilation of newsletters written about ways to save money (a la my razor blade in olive oil tip). Amazon also lets you read the introduction online.

Does anyone else have any recommendations for books on how to save / make money?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?