About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

End of week report

I finished the week $90 under my budget of $130. So I'm pleased with that! I don't think this coming week is going to be quite the same success as I have quite a lot happening. However, I should be able to keep under budget (which I've reduced to $120 per week).

Comments:
wow, you're so much like me it hurts
 
http://meeyotch.weblogs.us/wp-content/onemilbanner.png

Hey dan, just dropping by to deliver your prize for trivia... it wont' let me use an img tag, so just follow that link! (make sure to give a shoutout to me wink wink) lol

enjoy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?