About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

I won the Blogtending banner competition





Thanks to Meeyotch over at Blogtending for creating this excellent banner for me (love the pun!). I won it in his weekly competition (here's the question I answered). Meeyotch posts a new question every Wednesday. So be sure to stop by and have a stab at the next one.

Be sure to look out for (and click on!) this banner on the various blog traffic exchanges.

Thanks again Meeyotch!

Comments:
Hey, i'm glad I got to help you out. As an advertising major (with plans to do graphics design) it's nice to be able to build my portfolio...

and make such wonderful friends in the process!

Keep on saving!
 
Lovely banner... meeyotch is a right good fellow...

Good luck with yer goal... i wanna be a billionaire, though...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?