About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Mexican food... my one weakness!

My hopes of ending the week with $100 have been dashed. I was forgetting that I had agreed to go out for dinner with my girlfriend and some of our friends. We went to the Mexican restaurant where she works. It was half price night, and it was really good, So I don't feel too bad. And I think I'm going to end the week with about $90 left, which is still my best yet (and at only $40 spent, even rivals super_hot_mel's efforts!). I'll hit a hundred next week!

Comments:
You can do it! You're only $10 short and honestly that is not a lot of money to be put out. Keep saving. LOL.

Dr. Fil
 
Cheers, Dr. Fil! I'll make it to my million, even if I do stop to buy a few enchiladas on the way!
 
mmm... Mexican : Meeyotch :: Krypotnite : Superman

and... you've officially made me hungry.

Great work and great effort though! Keep up the savings!

BA~~30
 
Don't compare yourself to me..... Been so bad over the last couple of weeks... Usually ok till thrursday...then spend alot over the weekend... and the weekend starts at thursday of course... last week spent $50 over the period of thursday to sunday..... so bad am i......... This week may be better, but did spend money on my fabulous wedding outfit (was i hot, i was hot right???)


But teaching rounds are nxt week (at home) so hopefully will save some money..... thank you for coming t my wedding even though you didn't seem to be having as good a time as i was hahahaha
 
this blog is oddly entertaining. brilliant.

link-worthy - can i link to you?

cheers,
a random visitor
 
Sure thing, Wesley! Glad you like it :)

Also, congratulations to Mel on her recent marriage!
 
It's always those little surprises that pop up here, there, and everywhere that make our spending rise. I can go to the supermarket for one item and return with 3.. lol

$10 short isn't so bad btw, well done :)
 
Ahh, that's good stuff.
 
It's my weakness too. We just went out tonight to our local Mexican restaurant. I'm stuffed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?