About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Midweek round up

Okay, so I've got today and tomorrow left in my budget week. It's not exactly midweek, but here's my weekly pep-talk.

It's been a pretty big week. In particular, I've had quite a few nights out, meetings to attend, phone credit to buy, etc. The result of course is that I've spent quite a bit. I currently have $35 left from my $120 budget.

However, I don't feel like I've had a bad week. Throughout the week I have made a number of savings by spending wisely. The things I did spend money on, I feel, were worth it.

Looking forward to the next two days, I have nothing in particular to spend money on. So all being well, I will end the week with this $35 intact. That's my aim.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?