About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

More on Blog Explosion

Further to my previous post about my application to be listed on Blog Explosion, it has occurred to me that the current title of this blog '$1,000,000: The Making of a Millionaire. Join me on the road to riches', may have given the impression that this blog is offering some kind of business opportunity. It isn't.

So to avoid the confusion I am going to change the title. I still quite like the $1,000,000 part as this is what I am trying to obtain. I think I will probably go with something along the lines of '$1,000,000: My personal journey. $X saved so far'.

Comments:
Stumbled upon your blog via BlogExplosion. Nice blog you've got here. I've been reading up on personal finances and saving money for the past couple of months so I think I will be following your blog :)

-----------------------------
http://dnaumov.blogspot.com
-----------------------------
 
we'll be keeping our eyes on u.. once u figure out how it's done, give us a shout!

all the best from bahrain!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?