About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Site update

I've been making some changes to the site template. I'll probably make a few more (minor) changes soon.

Let me know what you think of it so far...

Comments:
On IE 6 your google ads and home/introduction is very chummy with the left side wall of the browser.
 
I should be green with envy, but I am happy for your confidence.

It is okay.
The background could have some currency notes of Benjamins,etc.

I mean, show me the money!
 
Hey Dan,

thank youfor stopping by and saying hello. i gotta say you have a great idea. i need to stop shopping and budget!!

orikinla - has an idea... yeah... a back ground with either currency notes or money $$$ would be great! the logo, i like it, very gold of you!!

it looks the same and good on the eyes with both firefox(1.0.6) & IE(6.0 w/ SP2), i compared them.

take care,

Maizzy
 
Thanks for the feedback! The IE alignment problem is now fixed, and the site is now covered in dollars :)
 
Template changes are always fun. Good luck with it. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?