About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Some things to do

Here are some of the first things I have to deal with.

As I already mentioned, I want to figure out my net worth. This is going to be how I record my progress. I want to end up with a net worth of A$1,000,000.

Basically net worth measures how much of your income is actually yours. You subtract everything you owe from everything you own and that's your net worth. For instance, I currently have a very few thousand dollars in my bank accounts, or in cash. However since I owe student loans, rent, etc. this money isn't really mine - it's just on loan. Overall, I'm in debt.

The second thing I want to do is sort out a budget based on my current income and start saving what I can.

Third I want to start generating ideas for new sources of income.

Finally, I want to modify the template for this site to make it look a bit better.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?