About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

This week's budget

Last week I finished $13 under my budget of $130. This week I'm hoping to do better.

My budget week starts on Thursdays and ends on Wednesdays (to coincide with payment of my scholarship). It is already Tuesday and I still have $60 left. Also, I don't actually have anything I need to spend money on for the next two days. So my plan is to hide that $60 in my drawer until Thursday morning.

Any money I don't spend in a week is being put into my emergency fund. The idea of the emergency fund is that I will be able to live on it should my main income source stop for any reason.

Comments:
I desparately need to set up a budget.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?