About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Weekly budget report

I've just completed another week of my budget. In an earlier post I wrote that I expected to come in $60 under budget. In fact I did slightly better - I came in $63 under budget. I had forgotten about the extra three and found it in one of my pockets.

I put $50 of the excess into my emergency fund. Another $7 went into savings and $6 into my holiday fund.

All in all, a pretty good result for the week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?