About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Adsense targeting older posts

I noticed recently that the adsense ads on my homepage are sometimes targeted towards older posts which have disappeared from the homepage. If this is happening to you, here's what you can do to solve the problem.

I've just incorporated the adsense fix on my homepage, but it may take a few weeks to kick in (as I have to wait until I'm next indexed by Google.

Comments:
dan i have still never seen any ads on your site
 
I don't think you're looking hard enough, Shane! Ha ha!

I can think of four possibilities (assuming Blogger is actually serving up the same code to you as it does to me...)

1) Your browser isn't executing the javascript used to generate the pages - I think you told me that javascript was working fine.

2) Your browser isn't rendering IFrames correctly

3) For some reason Google isn't serving the ad code to you - perhaps it doesn't like you!

4) My dodgy div-based layout is somehow messing up on your browser and hiding the ads
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?