About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Mid-week assessment

As usual, I'll take a quick mid-week look at my budget.

It's been quite a busy week, so I'm nowhere near the $90 saving I had two weeks ago. Instead I'm currently sitting at $35 under budget. I think I can probably stick it out and finish the week at this level. That will make this a pretty typical week, savings-wise. The fact that I'm consistently hitting this level is good. I would be happy with the amount I would save per week ($110) if I actually spent all of my budget. But being able to get my savings upto almost $150 a week is particularly good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?