About this site

Welcome to the $1,000,000 blog.

My name is Dan and I am going to raise my net worth from practically zero to one million dollars. This is where I write about how I make, save and invest my money.


million links
money links
misc links
The Million Dollar Blog is no longer active. All posts about my attempt to make a million dollars will appear on my new website: dmossop.zeeblo.com. Please update your bookmarks. Thanks.
 

Things I need to buy

Here's a list of things I need to buy, but which I am holding off on to stretch my budget:

1) New runners,
2) A haircut,
3) Printer cartridge.

I'll add more as I think of them. While I'd like to buy these things, I think I can hold off on them all for at least another week. The printer cartridge is going to be hard to do without, however, as I need to print stuff out fairly regularly.

Comments:
Hey, nice blog! When shopping online for most things, I always check with PriceGrabber.com or MySimon.com to find the cheapest price! I saw that you needed printer cartridges...
Have a great evening!

Colleen
workathomehotspot.blogspot.com
 
Thanks for that Colleen. I'll take a look when I decide I can't wait any longer.
 
Whats wrong with your hair at the mo'? Longer hair for men is in this season
 
Those inkjet refill kits are ok if you're not too picky about quality, too.

I get free haircuts from the wife ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?